Cleaning the house has become a challenge in today’s world. People are busy and cannot get a minute outside their schedule to keep the house tidy and clean. Sometimes ago, it was the work of women to stay home and perform home chores while men went out to work. It is no longer the case now. Women are employed, and they are working as much as or even more than men. That is where the crisis began. To bridge the gap, business people come up with the idea of cleaning services. Where you hire cleaners who come to your home or office, do the cleaning for you for a fee.
You do not have to be wealthy to hire a cleaning company. Many people hire a cleaning service once in a week. It all depends on your cleaning needs. You might decide to have the hired cleaners help with moping, vacuuming, dusting, etc. while you deal with simple tasks like the kitchen and washrooms. If you cannot get a minute to do light cleaning duties, there are companies ready to do daily cleaning. Mostly, such cleaners come after homeowners leave for work. In such cases, you must be sure that the cleaning company you hired can be trusted.
You cannot base your decision entirely on online reviews. Ask for help from family, friends or referent before making the decision. In addition to recommendations, below is a list of questions you should ask to judge their services:
- Is your company insured?
- Are the workers independent or employees of the company?
- How many workers do you have?
- Are you going to come with cleaning equipment or am I the one to provide?
- Will a single worker be assigned my house or will they keep shifting?
- Are the workers available on the phone after work?
- How long have you been in the cleaning industry? What is the routine of your cleaning?
- What happens if a worker breaks stuff in my house?
- Do you make hourly charges or on the whole project?
The above questions give you a broader idea of the company. In addition to that, you should explain your cleaning needs. Like for example if your family can handle simple cleaning duties and you only want them to help with hard chores. The above should be made clear because it could affect the cost. Do not hire new companies or those with untrained staff. Take your time and research well especially for cleaning companies who will work while you are away.…